Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Friday, 28 October 2011

what? its anal



Okay so normally, I give people their privacy and look past their procrastinations on their computer screens on those times I have to book it to class and have to sit at the back. Today, as my eyes were drifting from the anal happening in front of me (anal=anal chemisgay=analytical chemistry), my eyes were drawn to a young man researching Hitler. A part of me wondered if I should run, the other part of me wants to ask him to marry me.
I have denoted that this is because there is more ‘knocking up’ than there are ‘falling downs’. Why must we have high suicide rate to get a break. Right now, I support communism- equal rights all around, and I want a slack week. The guy sitting in front of me might have something going for him. Perhaps it will not be a suicide that gets us a reading week, but a mass genocide. I’m by no means supporting ‘go commit suicide so I can have reading week’ or ‘let’s go mass murder a group of people so I can have a reading week’ but rather suggesting to look it up;)
To all my bruthas out there super stressed, I hope this can cheer you up for a while. Bring it home and impress your family and friends on Christmas- the next time you head on home since we are lacking a reading week:

“Life can be a bitch sometimes, but if it were easy, it would be called a slut.”

Darn good and sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment