Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Saturday, 12 November 2011

Moments of Weakness

I have been so stressed about everything lately, but I really dont know what I would do if I dropped out of my program. It is so small, we are like family, and not to mention I would have to move out of living with the most amazing people ever. I feel like I have so much family out here. For tht reason, I cant give this up. I cant give up the fight. I cant be a quitter. I have to push through this thing called doubt and come out a star.

I love Med Lab, and I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I dont know what I would ever do without you- you are the best thing that ever happened to me. <3

^cheesy?? I think so.  But no more changing my mind.

Darn good nd sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment