Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Monday, 12 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas

So this is the 3rd Day of Christmas...according to my calendar. I like to get my little sister excited about me coming home, so whenever it is christmas/summer/her birthday I like to post different songs on her facebook wall each day leading up to when I come home. Now for Christmas 2011...

I will share my present song choices:

Day 1- I Believe in Santa Claus -  Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
Day 2- Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy -  Brad Paisley
Day 3- I Love it at Christmas -  Libby McGrath (new one, sounds a lot like her 'princess' hit single)
Day 4- 12 Redneck Days of Christmas -  Jeff Foxworthy
Day 5- Hard Candy Christmas -  Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers
Day 6- Country Christmas -  Loretta Lynn
Day 7- My Mom and Santa Claus -  George Jones
Day 8- Santa's Gonna Come In A Pickup -  Alan Jackson and the Chipmunks
Day 9- World from Way Up Here -  Anabelle's Wish Soundtrack (best christmas movie EVER)
Day 10- Leroy the Redneck Reindeer -  Joe Diffie
Day 11- I Only Want You For Christmas -  Alan Jackson
Day 12- All I want For Christmas is A Real Good Tan -  Kenny Chestney


Darn hick holidays, and sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment