Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Friday, 2 December 2011

Excessive Drinking.

I just had to do the worst thing to my friend I have ever had to do; I called the ambulance for her excessive drinking. Krystina was puking and moaning, but then she would go out of consciousness and at the same time, she would stop breathing. I had to keep smacking her to get her to start breathing again. It was terrifying, and it was because she/our friends didnt know her limit.

We have the rule 'no parties' in our house as we dont want excessive amounts of people destroying our house. There were various other people at our place tonight for 'pre-drinks', and they were forcing my friend to take too many shots. They were taking our alcohol that we left on the counter and offering it to other people.

I tried everything to make Amelia's night better, but in the end, she ended up ruining her night, as well as mine. I know she will not think of this in the morning as she never does, so I have to talk to Krystina about everything in the morning.


Darn _________ and sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment