Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Friday, 9 December 2011

Oh, how to be asian now...

Today the garbages and desk tops were littered with Timmies cups and energy drinks. A solid indication that it is exam time. Apparently, the people who must clean up all this mess can not take a hint. The library closed at 9pm tonight, and the security guard kicked me out! Are they trying to promote people to go out to party on Friday night?? I have a final exam tomorrow so I have a message for all libraries:

If I would like to spend my Friday night in lock down move in the library, it means all I am drinking is coffee and red bull, forget this Jagger and red bull. It means I have a damn final tomorrow, and my house is study-resistant. It means that I have not eaten since 11am as my brunch being granola and almond milk in a little bowl. I promise I will not bring in any food, especially since the chick behind me just puked all over everything and I am scarred from both eating, and doing so in the library. Yeahh Im really gonna sneak my friends in here to distract me from the reason I have been here since after my last final. Please do cuff me, cuff me to this desk so I can resist extra long walks back from a washroom break. I know I should probably shower, but being kicked out of the library into wet-snowfall is not a real shower, hellooo. Do you really wanna ban me from the library?? Im your biggest customer, and IM PAYING A HELLA LOTA MONEY FOR MY TUITON the least you could do would be earn it...


Darn studied-out and sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment