Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
1. Everyone knows everything- From having your class schedules on our doors, like communists, to everyone know who you slept with and when and what you ate and when. The one thing everyone doesn't know is who stole the carbs.
2. Everyone sits down and bonds over the bachelor/bachelorette.
3. People shower together- sure it has crossed my mind to make everyone put their bathing suits on and jump in the shower together to save water. But then I remember, I would probably get aggressive when someone uses my spider-man kids 2-in-1 shampoo, and I elbow them and everyone else topples on top of each other because of the laws of physics and the domino effect. Instead, I tried to ship everyone to the gym on campus, but they didn't like that.
4. Lesbians- living in a house of girls, there has to be some (2) people switching teams. They go out on dates together- dinner and movies- and watch each other in the shower. *cough* Krystina and Amelia *cough*
5. Everyone does everything together- everyone has the same friends, and parties together and the same things happen when they party- the same people get over intoxicated and ruin everyone else's night.
Whoa. I live in a sorority.
Darn _______ (speechless) and sure of it,