Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Monday, 2 April 2012

Leibster Award!

I would like to thank Sofia over at Sofia's Blog for my first Blog award! I am honoured to have you think of me as a fellow Leibster. I like to document my musings, I never expected to get anyone to read what I write. I'm very glad you like me, and I like you too!


The rules of the award: 
*Give to a blogger with less than 200 followers
*That blogger will pass it on to 5 followers
*According to Babelfish, Leibster means Dearest

The first one, that's easy! I love the small blogs from small people just entertaining a snip-it of the blogosphere, and I feel like we can be friends haha!! The second one, that's a hard one... I don't have 5 followers! However, I value everyone who follows me, and you are awesome, so I will give you this award:

Daydreamer22 from over at From the Inside>Out is pretty cool. You should check out their blog- I especially like their writing topics, it reminds me of myself.

Katie, over at Life of a Chiro-To-Be is sorta crazy-cool. She likes the weather and the storms of her hometown, and I can also tell that she likes pink.

Anyways, I hope I didn't void my winning by only giving the award to 2 people, but the 2 people are 2.5 times cool, and not just because they read my shenanigans.


Darn good and sure of it,

adot 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much! It's nice to know my rants are appreciated;)

    ReplyDelete