Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Monday, 3 September 2012

The Start of Year 3

I'm back!!

I have missed sitting in my room, alone, typing on this computer while everyone else sleeps.

I moved back on Saturday and Jillian wanted to move back when I was moving back as well. So, I arrived at 10:30am and my family stayed, cleaned up the place, took Nicole's mattress out to the garbage and hung up pictures and stuff. Then, we went grocery shopping and brought some stuff home for lunch. My family left at about 3:30pm and I was alone until Jillian showed up for dinner that I had made her. Right after dinner, we started making a minion out of sponge, duct tape and a clothes hanger before Tawd, Jillian's boyfriend arrived. We sat around a bit before Jillian and Tawd went out bowling.
Our Minion.
Way to go, bro. Come back when I come and leave me for your boyfriend.

Anyways, the point of this post was supposed to be an update on the other girls with whom I am not living this year.

Krystina is in Cuba. Yes, after not approving of Jillian's trip to Cuba at the end of last year which lead to her parents doing some heavy lifting for her move, Krystina has become a hypocrite. Upon leaving for her own trip and returning 2 days before school starts, she has made her mother do some heavy lifting of her own. If I was to go on a trip, I would make sure school was out... oh wait, I did. I went to Vancouver to visit family the week of Canada Day- not even interfering with my little sister, Jean, in highschool.

Amelia and Krista. Well, Krista and her over-protective parents will not be arriving until Tuesday, after much of the frosh stuff is done. Amelia is here, though. She and Krista are living with another girl, Robbie, in another apartment. Jillian, Tawd, Mario and I went to visit her place yesterday when she announced that she needed to buy a new vacuum because nothing happens when she plugs it into the wall and turn it on. Jillian was suspicious because this vacuum was nice and shiny unlike ours that is yellow and gross, so she plugged it in and tried. Nothing. I walked over and pushed the intensity button on the body and VOILA it worked. I hope I don't have to go over every time they try to vacuum...


Darn good and sure of it,

adot

No comments:

Post a Comment