Leeuwenhoek had stolen and peeped into the fantastic sub-visible world of little things, creatures that had lived, had bred, had battled, had died, completely hidden from and unknown to all men from the beginning of time. Beasts these were of a kind that ravaged and annihilated whole races of men ten million times larger than they were themselves. Beings these were, more terrible than fire-spitting dragons or hydra-headed monsters. They were silent assassins that murdered babies in warm cradles and kings in sheltered places. It was this invisible, insignificant, but implacable-and sometimes friendly- world Leeuwenhoek had looked into for the first time of all men of all countries. ~Microbe Hunters

Monday, 18 March 2013

1136th person

Halla!

I have found another way to procrastinate this exam season. I am doing the A-Z challenge! Every day in the month of April, I will be posting something pertaining to Medical Laboratory Science starting with a different letter i.e. Efflux pumps or PYR tests. It should be fun. Actually, it may get boring because not many people would understand what I am talking about. I think it will be a great way to confuse the hell out of what Lab Professionals do.

Darn good and sure of it,

adot

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Just thought I'd stop by to give you a wave *wave* and to wish you luck with this challenge. I'm not sure I'd understand your posts (no, that's a lie; I'm 100% sure I won't understand your posts) about medical science, but any excuse for procrastination is always welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow A-Z challenger here, stopping in to say hi. Procrastinate away!

    ReplyDelete