- Post the award to your blog.
- Thank the nominator and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominator has asked.
- Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
- Make up 11 original questions for your nominees to answer.
- I have ran 4 cars in Demolition Derbies and won 4 trophies/cash prizes.
- I sometimes sit outside in my lawn chair and study with my pellet gun on my lap to shoot at the red squirrels. They annoy me. I have horrible aim though.
- I have seen every episode of Untold Stories of the ER.
- I don’t know how to burp (unless I am vomiting).
- I have a tattoo on my wrist that says “imagine”.
- I dream about living in a trailer on a large piece of land by myself.
- I have a birthmark on my upper thigh that my parents used to think was poop when I was a baby. Too much information?
- I really really really want to see Dolly Parton live in concert and go to Dollywood. Like, really. Like, top of bucket list, really.
- I am a clean freak. I got the gene from my mother.
- My name is not really adot. I made it my “gangsta” name for my blog.
- I have 10 fingers and 10 toes. Pretty normal person.
2. What is your greatest undiscovered talent?
3. What is your biggest D.I.Y. failure?
4. What is your favourite book of all time?
5. If you could be a famous literary character, who would you be?
6. What is your most extravagant purchase?
7. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9. If you could do any job you wanted, what would you do?
10. What is the best thing about being you?
11. If you could change one event in history, what would it be?
- Medic2RN at Ramblings of an ER Nurse – because the stories are quite interesting
- Susan Barclay at Notes from Innisfree – because I learned a lot about historical Canadians during the A to Z Challenge
- Ron at Portable Sunshine – because I liked reading about medical schooling in another country (its been a while since the last post, though!)
- Sofia at Sofia’s Blog – also because it is interesting to read about life and schooling in other countries (also been a while since the last post!)
- Rylie Sandorf at The Life of Ry – because, honestly, your life sounds hilarious
- Colie at The Colie Chronicles – because she is so good at telling stories
- Allison at Time Out – because I found her during A to Z Challenge and lives far away and life far away sounds interesting
Yah, I don't know who else I could give this to...
- Cat or Dog or Alpaca?
- Do you have any allergies?
- Say you won $10 000 000 dollars, what would you do with it? (it was going to be 1 000 000, but $1 000 000 doesn’t go very far anymore)
- Where is the furthest place you have traveled to?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you spend the greatest percentage of your waking time doing: sitting, standing, or standing?
- Would you live a year without technology?
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos or rebel-marks?
- What direction does your bedroom window face? (that wasn’t supposed to be so creepy)
- Are you aware of your own health?
- Do you have a favorite phrase or word?